Please share Books and resources for theory of computation?
Video lectures can help( Ravindrababu Ravula)
http://nptel.ac.in/courses/106104028/ Go for this course, though its bit boring, but you will learn a lot , dont go for it if you dont have much time to prepare
Best reference books for “Theory of computation” :
- “Introduction to Theory of computation” by Michael sipser.
- “The Theory of computation” by Bernard M.Moret.
- “Introduction to Languages and The Theory of compuation” by John Martin.
- “Introduction to Automata Theory,Languages and Computation” by John E.Hopcroft,Rajeev Motwani,Jeffrey D Ullman.
- “Theory of computation : A Problem solving-Approach(WIND)” by Kavi Mahesh.
- “Introduction to Automata Theory,Formal Languages and computation” by Kandar